PIZZA HUT-Snap & Win contest ContestDate：18th OCT - 3 DEC 2010
closing date : every week on friday -12pm
1. Submit your photo in JPEG (high resolution preferable) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with full name, IC Number ,mobile number,email address . Closing date will be on Friday at 12.00pm on each week
2. Photo size cannot be bigger than 2MB
3. The submission form must be accurate and complete. Entry with incomplete submission form will be disqualified.
4. The most creative picture will be selected as a winner every week
TERMS AND RULES AND REGULATIONS PHOTO REQUIREMENTS / RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The photo submitted must NOT content any of the inappropriate and sensitive issues that are against the law of Malaysia such as religion, racism, politics, drug abuse, sex etc.
2. Pizza Hut reserves the right to disqualify any contestant without any given reason.
COMPETITION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The competition is open to all Malaysian
2. A contestant is allowed to submit as many photos as possible. But one contestant ONLY stands a chance to win a maximum of 1 prize.
3. Pizza Hut Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
4. All the submitted photos are the property of Pizza Hut Restaurants Sdn Bhd and the contestants are NOT allowed to use the same photo for other competitions.
5. Pizza Hut Sdn Bhd reserves the absolute right to use all the submitted photos on any promotional materials such as leaflet, website, magazine, newspaper, banner, in-store poster, poster, newsletter, and in all items that falls under the promotional material category without prior notice to the contestant.
6. The organizer reserves the absolute right to use all the submitted photos for any advertising & promotional purposes, events, activities, in-store promotion, and in all purposes that falls under the advertising & promotion category without prior notice to the contestant.
7.Pizza Hut Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to end the contest anytime throughout the planned duration without prior notice.
8.By participating in this contest, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions. All decisions made by the judges and organizer are final and binding.No correspondence will be entertained.
9.For further enquiries, please call 03-20263388 (Mon - Fri, 10am to 5pm excluding public holidays)